My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: zebras are reactionary

flickr twitter ghosts

17.4.08


some people on thursday nights watch tv shows, or playoff games, or go for dinner or whatever.
what do I do on thursdays? I go to a pub with other MPPers and debate that mornings negotiation tactics for a mock cabinet meeting. then I go home and try to come up with a way to ensure Ontario, by way of a bilateral agreement with Quebec, an exclusive veto right over any future Constitutional Amendments under proposed changes to the amendment procedure under section 38 of the Constitution.

it's more fun than it sounds. really.

this is what happens when you assign the power hungry Albertan the Ontario position. LOOK I HAVE THE BIGGEST POPULATION HAH SUCKERS!

i keep getting confused as to what time it is. sometimes I think it's really late, sometimes I think it's really early.

lately Ive also felt strangely detached from myself. i dunno. kind of like I've been watching myself engage the world from the back of my head. i'll be talking to people or doing something but all the while in my head it just doesn't feel like I'm actually doing anything.

im listening to simon & garfunkle. garfunkle is kind of a funny name.

all my words come back to me in shades of mediocrity.

this post has been brought to you by the letter lack of content.

zebras are reactionary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment