My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: carrying this torch

flickr twitter ghosts

16.4.08

every time i hear the name Barry Trotz I think that that guy must have a really bad bowel problem.
i was hungry when i got home and I made food and now Im not hungry but I'm trying to make myself eat what I made.
i have the Sens Penguins game on in the other room.
im very tired all of a sudden and want to go to sleep.
i have to write a one page thing for my negotiations class about what item i want on our mock cabinet agenda as the solicitor general.
i ended up as the SG because "Pat, I gave you Solicitor General because you get to use guns."
ok.
i have to clear off the pile of laundry on my bed that i never put away last night after i did laundry so i can go to sleep.
something like that.

carrying this torch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment