My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: save an impasse

flickr twitter ghosts

24.4.08

i had this open for like an hour and forgot and just realized I was going to post something but I forgot what so now I'm trying to remember.

can't do it. it has gone gone gone into the depths of I Forgot.

i'm cleaning out some drawers and have realized that I have far too much useless printouts from classes. i think after the summer, I'm going to do as much as I can by way of not printing out as much just to avoid clutter. also to save a tree. and that tree will love me forever for saving it until some other asshole prints out buttloads of useless printouts and murders it. TREE KILLER!!!

i just found a canucks sticker in my room...no idea where it came from.

save an impasse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment