My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade

flickr twitter ghosts

22.4.08

Dear Bell Mobility,

While I thank you for your, for once, rapid response to my call, I am eagerly waiting for the end of August at which point I will be moving to another carrier because you seem utterly unable or unwilling to help your customers at all.
Not providing information about incoming calls to my own account is not helpful.
Trying to upsell me to another plan when all I want is to suspend my account for the four months while I'm away is not helpful.
Refusing to suspend my account for the time when I will be out of the country and not using my phone is not helpful.
I'm not entirely sure why I've stayed with your service for as long as I have, but it has been a partnership in decline for some time now.

Sincerely,

Aggravated at Traffic Shaping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment