My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: keeping the pork in the barrel

flickr twitter ghosts

29.10.08


so now I'm a competitor for Canada's Next Great PM and i want all of YOU TO SUPPORT ME BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

you might call me crazy, you might not agree, you might want skittles to buy your vote, i dont know, but I can say without a doubt, that even in just two days I actually feel like I'm applying my education and experience in ways that I have previously shot to pieces. ie, tax and economics...

it was kind of a snap decision on my part to enter, so we'll see how this goes.

in other news... i am going for sushi, and then im going downtown for a Bangladesh Troupe Reunion. then i might sleep in tomorrow. probly not too late though, I have papers to write.

keeping the pork in the barrel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment