My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: i cant wait for violence

flickr twitter ghosts

22.10.08

it must be the fact that as a society we're somewhat infatuated with entertainment that involves some form of violence that the simple act of tagging a person has now evolved into punches in the face. most of the time I'm on the fence about violence in the media. however, when you find out that you've been dealt a blow by someone who's probably way cooler than you are you tend to take notice and then because you know you need to get lots of work done but still dwell on the fact that a little procrastination never really hurt anyone, you throw your fists up and look for some new targets.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
:

1. Rocking the 8th grade.
2. Camping in the Pacific Northwest
3. finding out that Naveed was actually the first release by OLP and not Clumsy
4. Having lengthy discussions at lunch about whether or not space really constituted true 'nothingness'. yes. i was that kid.
5. Playing D&D in class by passing notes around. yes. i was also that kid.

5 things on my to do list today
:

1. Present my paper topic on the effects of Urban Noise pollution on Quality of Life in three cities between 1 and 2 million people and that have engaged in some form of noise mapping study using between 100 and 200 measurement points distributed across the geographic area of the city.
2. Have an over the phone exit interview a year after i quit at ING to go right the hell back to school.
3. Read two people's draft capstone intros and provide comments.
4. Find that article I'm supposed to summarize and present next week.
5. Finish filling out the blank spots in my ethics submission form.

5 snacks that I love:

1. Tim Horton's everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese
2. Rocky Road Snickers
3. Ichiban Beef Flavoured instant noodles
4. Peanut butter out of the jar
5. any kind of trail mix that has peanuts and dried papaya in it

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
:

1. Get rid of those nasty student loans
2. Take the family to Vegas
3. Ok, this is dependent on what kind of millionaire I'd be. Like, Corey Feldman millionaire or Gene Simmons millionaire? Buy the house down the street that's for sale, reno it and put an Audi S5 in the garage.
4. Buy a vintage 1957 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty, a Gibson Gordie Johnson SGJ, and a full stack Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier
5. Go to school forever.


5 places I've lived:

1. Sherwood Park
2. Ottawa
3. Vancouver
4. Dhaka
5. I don't have a fifth, I'm not exciting enough.

5 jobs I've had:

1. Golf course maintenance crew (three different courses)
2. House of Commons Page
3. Data Services, Office of the Leader of the Opposition
4. Feature Sports Fields Labourer for Strathcona County. Best. Job. Ever.
5. CIDA Intern


5 people I punch:

1. Christina
2. Carrie
3. Meg
4. Shaz
5. Mike



i cant wait for violence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment