My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: pissing hot sauce

flickr twitter ghosts

3.2.08





















today my mom asked me if anyone could get rich using my pictures without my knowing. here's the thing, for some i wouldnt really think it a big deal if someone was using them. i take them because i enjoy it. others, the more abstract graphic art ones that get sent in the mail, i'd probably get a little annoyed.
i also saw a list of vaccinations i'll need to get before i leave for Dhaka. this is going to suck balls so bad. i hate needles. HAAAAAAAATE them. anything to do with them. needles, incisions, stitches, all of it. to the point where it takes several people to hold me still for stitches or i very much consider running away screaming bloody murder. i get to do this at least eight times in the nex few months. so, you know, keep the sympathy knobs turned up. and for all the naysayers who say that needles arent a big deal, take your biggest fear ever, and multiply it by a lot. that's my standpoint on this. every health service ive ever had to use in my life has apparently been forewarned of this by my parents. which isnt really going to help much this time around but i gotta do it. fack.

in other news, whilst i was out and about today i did throw out a game prediction which actually turned out exactly right. but seeing as how i did not write this down, everyone is probably going to call bullshit on that. bite me. i called 17 - 14 Giants while i was walking along Pacific Blvd and saw a rather large guy and his wife decked out in Pats sweaters. and then i ended up at anson's place with jordo and dan to see that happen and then i thought i should have made a bet with someone.

sleep time now.

pissing hot sauce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment