My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: they tryin' to put a juke joint in my house

flickr twitter ghosts

30.1.08


this is my new thinking hat. think of it as a large antenna. it gathers ideas on the large area that consists of the outer rim, whereupon, these ideas are then channeled up the sides of the outer wall where they then fall into a concentration reservoir in the center, which is then absorbed through a process much like osmosis into the thinking centers of my brain, providing me with greater cognitive ability to tackle overnight essay assignments.

prior to installing this antenna, the time forecast for completion of Doug's Marathon #1 was upwards of eight hours. since successfully installing and use of the antenna, that forecast has now been reduced by a margin of at least four hours.

and then i will catch up on some Discovery Channel.

they tryin' to put a juke joint in my house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment