My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: musicals make it all better

flickr twitter ghosts

19.1.07



so i got a job. i start on the 29th. thus the happy dancing tiger and child. suffice to say that my rent shall be paid, my groceries shall be bought and in the near future i will happily lay down some congratulatory moolah for a Panasonic LX2K because it's fucking sexy. and because my present camera should be in the ICU for electronics and it makes me sad to hear the gears horribly grinding away when i turn it on.
hahahah ok, ok, so, quote of the day today:

"Stéphane Dion...he's a French comedian isn't he?"

hahahahah oooooooooh funny.



also, this place has fantabulously delicious sushi.

musicals make it all better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment