My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: i wish i were a mythbuster

flickr twitter ghosts

13.2.06


i decided to walk up lonsdale instead of bussing up today. i forgot to take a picture at esplanade.
i think that part of my head wants to drag me into a headspin again, and i don't like it so i'm trying really hard to not hit a low. i wouldn't mind going camping or something right now. just something that isn't school or rez or where there's a lot of people around. right now there are about four people i want to actually talk to. not right this moment, but in general out of everyone.
i have a job interview on tuesday with the BC Lions. 20$ an hour to mascot at special events. i like to mascot, it's fun. you get to run around and play games and make people smile.

alexei was used in a casserol today. let's take a moment to remember him.

it's annoying me how with like 5 months total of school left for me my head is trying to tell me "fuck it, just leave." no brain. you still have more learning to do. you aren't allowed to say that. i would like to wake up in the morning and not have any worry and be happy and all that nice happy packaged life stuff. but then things like having no money get in the way.

i dunno...let's take a poll. what do you do when you get caught in a horrible loop of cliché'd life?

i miss my pretty little monkey. we're going to get me a new pillow tomorrow cause the one i have is lonely.

current mood: "Absent Elements" by Finger Eleven

i wish i were a mythbuster

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

And I blush once more...

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment