My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: how the fuck do you pronounce that?

flickr twitter ghosts

7.2.06


this is Boris the Jar of mudfish. he plays with alexei.
i've spent about five hours today studying kinesiology. i have two chapters left. i fucking hate this class. now whenever i eat anything all i can think is "this is how my innards are digesting this and this is going to turn into such and such a protein or carb or polysaccharide..."
ok...so maybe i'm learning something...
but really, why is it important for me to know that bile is stored in the gallbladder if i'm getting a degree in communication? the closest thing we come to that is talking about food advertising.
when i was taking a break earlier i listened to matt good's latest podcast. mine was the fifth question i think. for some reason i thought it was incredibly funny how he read where i was from. i have no idea what's so funny about "...pat obviously goes to SFU..." but i couldn't stop laughing.
i blame the studying. it has killed all sense of reason in my head.
i should get back to the annoying textbook. i still have the readings for my other classes to do too.

current mood: Oilers vs. Colorado on 630 CHED

how the fuck do you pronounce that?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Corporal said...

I think I got here through Technorati. I like this place. I won't be moving in, but, I'll link it!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Pat, I recall a little birdie telling you something about KIN 110 being le suck. What will you do next time a little birdie named Meg tells you not to take a class?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I find it very amusing that you're delirious from kines.

10:30 PM  
Blogger PatZ said...

i'll probly wonder how the birdie learned to speak english.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment