My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade

flickr twitter ghosts

13.12.08

it's COLD!

there is snow.

there is ice.

there is BACON.

i should write an Ode To Bacon at some point... and i'll call it An Ode To Bacon. well, I can't call it Pork or Oink or anything like that because that leaves out beef and turkey bacon. i should probably sleep cause i have to run around town with my dad tomorrow, and my spelling skills are taking such a nosedive that it's taken me a few times to write this out mostly error free i hope.

there is a shelf on the wall rigt above my head that looks like it is going to fall on me at any second and it is no comfort to me knowing that im sleeping under it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment