My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: it's still good

flickr twitter ghosts

1.10.08

im pretty sure the weirdest dreams are the ones you have after youve woken up once before your alarm goes off and then manage to fall back asleep, but not deep sleep. it's that kind of, "i know im asleep and i know my alarm is going off soon but im still asleep" sleep.

case in point, this morning im pretty sure i had one that involved a discussion of popples with my Comparative Metro Governance prof which then switched to me standing in line waiting to go through a door but i couldnt because my mom phoned me to tell me how excited she was that i was in line for the door.

yeah. i dunno.

what could possibly top a strange dream like that?

i dont know, how about THIS:



boo fuckin yah.

i still think a laugh track would be funny.

it's still good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment