My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: the records get you high

flickr twitter ghosts

9.1.07


i dont really have anything exciting to say. i made a killer dinner last night which i might try to outdo tonight. my stomach went "FUCK YES NUTRIENT ORGASM I LOVE YOU!" tomorrow im going for dinner with our family friend who works for CBC.
my job is trying to get a job. it's the worst paying job in the history of jobs.
i cant tell if the dull roar from above is our old chinese landlady vaccuuming or the uber windy wind outside. it could be both.
what's wrong with mashed potatos?
when i woke up this morning, before i opened my eyes my brain had a little conversation that went like this:
"hey im awake"
"yep"
"when i open my eyes i'll be all alone won't i?"
"yep"
"lame"
"yep"
"bagel?"
"yep"
"shower first?"
"dude shut the fuck up and get up."
and that, as they say, is that.

the records get you high

0 Comments:

Post a Comment