My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: a thousand sharpened elbows in the underground

flickr twitter ghosts

20.12.06

so i found out that there isnt a single Buffalo store in vegas. how the fuck does that work? i'll have to make up for it with Benneton or something.
it's snowy here. and chilly. and yeah i dunno.
i had a bit of a fucked up sleep last night cause im not used to this bed and there were like seven million pillows on it and im not sure when i fell alseep and then i was dreaming and i was like "this dream sucks" and i think i spent the remainder of my sleeping debating politics with myself in my sleep. weird.
it's also weird not being able to roll over and turn on my computer.
it's also a bit grating to hear "go do what you want" and then "oh, but we're doing this and this and this" and im like wtf...when did this get decided for me?
it's almost impossible to sit in this room and blog without someone coming in and standing right behind me and i hate it and its annoying so i'll probly be posting short posts for the msot part.
so now i have to go and im not sure do what but something i had no input in before hand.
bonus, free food and lots of it and couches galore and stuff.
un bonus...i have to admit that not being able to sit in front of my computer for hours and talk about random shit with people such as weird voice offs and whatnot is an unlikely scenario here and it makes me sad like king arthur when the black knight doesnt answer and he says "you make me sad. come patsy!" and then the black knight is all "you shall not pass" and stuff and then he gets all his limbs cut off and its fucking gold.

SOCKS ARE ON THE FLOOR!!!

a thousand sharpened elbows in the underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment