My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: you mean like a verb?

flickr twitter ghosts

19.12.06

so im in alberta, home of the canadian rednecks. my sister bought bon cop bad cop today and we made our parents watch it.
not too much going on here yet. just chillin in here.
i got tagged by marnie:

here are five things you don't know about me in this very instant of my mood and life...

1. there are more pillows on my bed at home than i have personally owned in my entire life.
2. i got an A in my Public Opinion and Propaganda Communication class making my current GPA 4.00 and CGPA 3.235
3. at the same time im glad and not glad to be home.
4. im not so fond of the idea of christmas in vegas. it just doesnt seem to fit.
5. im tired and my family is pushign my buttons, unintentional as it may be, still uncool.

i tag danielle, christina, kristin and ophelia

you mean like a verb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment