My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade

flickr twitter ghosts

2.6.06

oh that was stupid....stupid stupid stupid...
dear attention span:
you cost me 300$ US.
you make sure you have enough attention to call ticketmaster tomorrow.
and then you make sure you have an ebay account as a backup.

-----

ok, morning after.
thank you attention span for keeping me up most of the night reminder yourself what you did and had to do this morning. you could have let me sleep in though.
thank you for coming up with a decent lie to tell the ticketmaster people to get more sympathy out of them so they'd be nicer to me.

dear NHL:
thank you for having the Oilers in the stanley Cup final.
however.
fuck you for having no tickets to any of the Oilers home games available to the public. that is full on bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment