My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade

flickr twitter ghosts

31.5.06

Dear Air Canada:
You are the shittiest airline to ever exist. Even shittier than Canada 3000 or Delta Airlines.
When my mom wanted to come visit me in Vancouver she got to the airport and you cancelled her flight and didnt even book her a new one. You didn't reimburse her at all.
When my sister wanted to come home from China last night and you put her and my 87 year old grandpa on the plane for four hours and didnt move and then told them that the flight was cancelled you didn't get a better track record. You made my sister cry so for that i hope that you go into bankruptcy, again, and die a horrible fucking death and everyone will laugh and say "haha! there goes Air Canada, and it's taking Celine down with it!"

Dear West Jet:
Please start service to Beijing because you dont suck at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment