My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: cant remember how this got started

flickr twitter ghosts

29.5.06



im trying to convince myself im in a better mood than i really am. i think today i went through every emotion possible at least once. it's one of those days where everything outwardly is fine, but inside you're scrambling around to pick up the pieces or fix things up or whatever.
one of the more annoying aspects of life is that when it fucking kicks you in the teeth you cant really kick back at anything cause there's not really anything to make contact with.
i know that one of the reasons is that i pulled out a box from the storage room last night cause i was looking for the rest of my LEGO...fuck off it's still cool...and happened to find the one box with all my pictures from high school and two years in ottawa. when it takes two years to pretty much make things right in your head after being pretty much forcefully taken away from something, seeing images of it isnt always the greatest thing in the world.
it was weird cause i was looking at all these pictures and getting...i dunno...not sad...kind of mad i guess...but then i was listening to RHCP and it's hard to be in a bad mood when theyre on.
i should get that box out of my room...it's like a fucking black hole that sucks all the fun out of here. granted that's not the only reason for the not so great moodishness, but im not getting into the other one cause it needs to be put back into it's little hidey hole in my head and left there so it doesnt fucking bother me.

i should just go out to whyte ave after an oilers win and fucking throw and burn shit and just totally rid myself of all this crap...but then i might get arrested, so i probly wont. meh...c'est la vie. life's a bitch and then you die. some people find that phrase incredibly insulting. i have no idea why, i think it's pretty funny and true.

i have a bunch of songs i wrote up on my buzznet so go listen.

i miss being on campus 24/7. it's more fun. this basement is starting to drive me crazy. my window is too small for a room with someone living in it according to the fire department, so if my house burns down and you dont hear from me, you'll know why.

im starting to get back into the reading groove. some of my sociology readings for this tourism class are pretty cool. when i finish a few more i'll say something clever about them.

i totally just thought of something clever that doesnt have to do with sociology.

"That's the way the cookie crumbles. Unless you're Cookie Monster."

cant remember how this got started

0 Comments:

Post a Comment