My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: new! extra strength cocaine!

flickr twitter ghosts

10.3.06


i fucking swear im going to take every piece of electronic device that will allow my parents to contact me away from them.
I MOVED OUT! I DONT NEED TO TALK TO YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK FOR FUCKS SAKE!

...

FUCK!


im tired. and i think i caught sasha and kailin's germs. productivity has dropped to nil on my part. i found out that im apparently partnered up with the annoying spanish lady in my Soc class that no one likes for my presentation next week. what the fuck did i do to deserve that?

ok...tired...food...drugs...sleep.

current mood: "Burn the Witch" by Queens of the Stone Age

new! extra strength cocaine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Doduk said...

i love my family. they NEVER call. it works out nicely.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

Bob Ross eats kittens and babies...

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment