My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: I Need An Education For This?

flickr twitter ghosts

11.11.05


this is my post degree wishlist.
a Gibson SG Signature Series SGJ Gordie Johnson model.
a Hartke PiggyBack 60 8x10 stack.
a Boss DD-3 Digital Delay.
DiMarizio Gold instrument and jumper cables.
i already have the Boss MT-2 and the Danelectro DJ-8.
the GHS Zakk Wylde signature strings are an obvious choice. i switched from Dean Malarkey Blue Steel to the GHS because the tone is much much better.
i also want the SGJ because after i played one a few months ago i want one. badly.
very badly.
if you wish to contribute any money to this please let me know. i can repay you with M&Ms.

current mood: "We're So Heavy" by Matt Good

I Need An Education For This?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

I want Stitch. "badly.
very badly." but not as badly as to pay for all that.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment