My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Do I Starve It Or Feed It?

flickr twitter ghosts

8.11.05


woke up this morning with a pretty nasty head cold. not feeling too good in my neck of the woods. headache, dizzy, sore all over.
i manged to haul myself out of bed and go to my KIN tutorial. the one benefit about me being sick is that i get really annoyed about lack of attention to detail, and brought up questions in the presentation today that stopped everyone dead in their tracks.
now i'm going to eat something simple, wrap myself up in my Page Programme hoodie with all it's uber cool memories, and make a cocoon out of myself with my blankets, throw on some Scrubs and fall alseep thinking about how comfy the couch in the Page Lounge was.

current mood: "This Is Our Emergency" by Pretty Girls Make Graves

Do I Starve It Or Feed It?

4 Comments:

Blogger Joni Morris said...

Did you like my getting-run-over-by-a-marauding-toddler-with-a-stroller moment today? Heh, the dangers of walking to class.

Hope you feel better soon.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

DO NOT get me sick. I repeat DO NOT get me sick because if anything interferes with me going to play in the snow this weekend I will shoot it. You did say shooting things was good for stress right?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I'm there like 20 minutes and now my head is hurting. Those are some uber fast germs you got going for you.

4:32 PM  
Blogger EJ said...

if you think that photos bad ... u shoulda seen this kid about twenty minutes ago. not a pretty sight. i woulda vomited but that might be considered rude. just kidding patsy. get better. its no fun burning a sick guy who just takes it.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment