My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: I Said Shaken! Like Bond Orders!

flickr twitter ghosts

10.11.05


did a little reorganizing and fiddling of the settings with everett's help today.
that and watched masive amounts of Scrubs. it's a good procrastination show. as is mythbusters. watching cement trucks explode to clear out dried concrete is always fun.

current mood: "All Medicated Geniuses" by Pretty Girls Make Graves

I Said Shaken! Like Bond Orders!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stevie said...

thanks for the mad props yo!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

that embarrassing me posting thinking i was on my compy. wow i feel like an idiot. -ej

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment