My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: still what we've got's glorious

flickr twitter ghosts

1.7.08

source: torontoist

I'm not in Tomorrow in the context of At Home right now. Instead I'm only in this afternoon. Which means that at home it is also July 1st and here it's July 1st and that today you should raise your flag, raise your voice, raise your hockey jersey (or whatever other jersey you might have) in tribute to our home.

tonight i'm heading down with some other Canooks to the Canada Club for some Canada Day fun. and beer. can't forget beer. I'm sporting my Oilers hat, my Hip shirt and my flag.



Happy Birthday CANADA!

still what we've got's glorious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment