My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: taking on the wild ones

flickr twitter ghosts

1.5.08

it is fully possible to do Hong Kong on $100 in a day. as long as you can do math and remember what the exchange rate is.
things I was not prepared for upon arrival in Hong Kong included:

- accordian music
- getting temperature checked after deplaning
- walking outside into a sauna
- how stupid jet lag really is.

my handy clock on my mac which is still set to Vancouver time is telling me it's 4:30 in the am. my watch set to HK time is telling me it's 7:30 in the pm. I am somewhere in between and starting to feel spaced out.

we managed to ride on every single method of transportation today except a bus. boat, train, plane, tram, etc. the tram was nuts. it was going up a mountain at like a 50 degree angle.

and really, if you want to go shopping, this is pretty much the city to do it in.

also, Burger King on top of a mountain after a 13 hour flight is primo.

going through the gate to get on ANOTHER plane now. LONGEST DAY EVER.

taking on the wild ones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment