My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: why are they playing abc's?

flickr twitter ghosts

5.4.08

what could be better than seeing your own face on national tv screaming about wanting to make into the MuchMusic VJ Search?

in the largely nerdly world of the internets, seeing your face on a mainstay of the Vancouver blogging world.

1500 words to go. aiming to be done by 3pm.

-----

500 to go. the last 500 on the introduction of a fifth tax bracket at a METR of 35% was a bit of a stretch... the next 500 on increasing the federal personal deduction to $12,000 is probably going to be even more of one.

if you have no idea what I'm talking about that's ok. neither do I and I have to hand it in in two days.

Reminder: Raul is hosting a fotowalk this afternoon. meet 4pm by the ticket machines at Burrard skytrain station.

now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crank the StaticX and finish fixing the income tax system.

why are they playing abc's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment