My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: all i gazed

flickr twitter ghosts

25.12.07

my dad is downstairs watching ernest saves christmas way too loud, my mom is fretting over i dont know what in the kitchen, my sister is sleeping all day because she had to work a night shift last night and again tonight at the hospital and im sitting on the couch listening to the new matt good demo that he put up. we're not really having christmas til tomorrow.
my mom is forcibly suggesting that my dad and i 'go get the goddamn dog and do something' and the one thing you dont do around here on the holidays is fuck wit me ma.

k, happy whatever everyone is doing and yadda yadda im gonna go before the rolling pin starts getting waved in my direction hahaha.

all i gazed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment