My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: as entertainingly bad as i remember

flickr twitter ghosts

23.12.07

last night my mom asked me how i make these. so i showed her. she went "...oh..." and nodded incomprehensibly because it's more technical than solitaire. that's ok, she has some framed at the end of the hall.

i still havent decided what to do with them all. im almost done ninety of them i think. i think this is one of my favourites so far. my mom asked how i got vanity out of it. i shrugged cause i really dont know. i just look at them after i think im done fiddling around and then a word just pops into my head.

the RC's need my mug shot. it's hard to find a picture that suits their stupid little dimension criteria. if they want it they should come take the damn thing themselves.

last year i had to get up at 3:30 am.

as entertainingly bad as i remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment