My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: soft talking dijon mustard

flickr twitter ghosts

21.11.07

i got sniped by a crazy leafs fan...

The rules: Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. once when i was little i swore that i saw a ufo. turns out it was a meteorite.

2. im switching my phone from bell to rogers after christmas cause im fed up with all the bullshit bell puts it's customers through.

3. im pretty ocd about keeping my fingernails short.

4. i never used to sleep on my stomach until when i was like 11 or 12 i got a super bad sunburn on my back at a friends place when he had a pool party and i had to sleep on my stomach for like two weeks after that so it wouldnt hurt like hell.

5. i only use Jim Dunlop Jazz III picks which often confuses and annoys other people i jam with cause they dont use small picks and i hate using large picks now. to the point where i actually play worse using regular sized picks than small picks.

6. i have never been off the North American continent

7. i dont ever fold or roll up my socks after i do laundry because they're pretty much all the same black socks, and the ones that arent are either grey or white and it's pretty easy to just pick and choose in the morning. i only roll them up if im packing to go on a trip.

8. when i was 7 i had to get a CT scan because my friend had his birthday party at Rundle Park in Edmonton in January. it was a sledding party and on my way back up this ginormous hill, some douche bags on a GT Sno-racer pegged me off, flipped me over and causing me to land on my head and black out for a sec. then i got up, went to the top of the hill, slid down, found my mom, told her i didnt feel good, so we went home, and as soon as i got in the door at home i was like PUUUUUUKE! oh man, and i had these really sweet ass winter boots that were pretty much like winter combat boots so they took forever to take off and i was really worried about barfing on them. they had red laces. anyway, so my parents offloaded my sister at another friends house and zipped me off to the U of A hospital emergency. so i got put on a hospital bed. this was before all the retardedly unnecessary bed shortages had occurred... so the nurses asked if i wanted anything while we were waiting for the CT machine to be ready and i asked for dinosaur books, and they gave me like a dozen and i started to go through them and proceed to argue the merits of why T-Rex was way better than Triceratops. i should mention, when youre 7, hospital beds looks huuuuuuuge. so i got rolled up to the elevator, and i thought it was great fun, and then i got to get on the table thing that goes into the CT thing and that was neat, and then the inside of it scared the shit out of me. but i was ok. no brain damage. at least that anyone's ever told me about...

ok, victims...

christina
danielle
jen
meg

yeh, need to find some more guys who live vicariously through the internets methinks...

soft talking dijon mustard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment