My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: bork bork bork

flickr twitter ghosts

8.10.06

today we were all really tired from running around for the last two days in cold fields so no hunting today.

so my cousin is a big shot business guy in LA.

today he took me to Moores and helped me pick out a suit.

im not a big suit person, but this suit is pretty fucking snappy.

except i hate ties. i fucking hate ties. and i got a nice looking tie, but i fucknig hate HATE ties cause i always feel like im choking.

anyway, i'll have pics up at some point.

we're having turkey tonight cause my cousin has to fly back to LA tonight. then tomorrow and tuesday my uncle is still here and we're gonna go shoot some more.

slow season though.

my tally since the season opened is four geese and eight ducks.

last year by now it was up around 20 geese.

slow season.

oh well.

ummmmmmmm ok ya im hungry.

snack time.

bork bork bork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment