My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: questions and answers for a thousand days

flickr twitter ghosts

4.10.06



thus far my morning has been spent doing laundry, doing some research from the comfort of my own chair and running up to the library to grab another bunch of books to make my literature review for this proposal look that much more impressive without actually saying anything.

and ive decided that I Mother Earth and Queens of the Stoneage are awesome proposal writing music because it's awesome proposal writing music because it's awesome proposal writing music.

are you sure it's
it's a duck
that you see?


ok, gimme another hour or so and this fucker is in the bag a week early.

questions and answers for a thousand days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment