My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: this lullaby

flickr twitter ghosts

3.10.06

so i got up this morning with the explicit intention to get my ass moving on this research proposal for my qualitative methods class.

and i actually am.

seriously. im through 7 pages in just over two hours.

it has to be 8 to 10. it'll probly end up being closer to 15 but whatever.

if i can finish the next two sections by 2pm, then i'll only have one left to do tomorrow.

and the thing isnt even due until the 12th.

yeah, thats right.

i motivated my ass.

and i applied for a Marketing Analysis Assistant position at Ipsos-Reid last night too.

my brain is kind of starting to rebel against the motoring through this proposal now, but it knows that if it continues to motor that will be a good thing.

ok bye.

this lullaby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment