My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: rip off fruit stands

flickr twitter ghosts

21.4.06


well i was right about the score, but i was wrong about the periods. i figured 3-2 Detroit in regulation.
my mom came down to watch sometime during the second period. i hope she never decides to come down to watch hockey again. oh. my. god. after a while i just kept turning up the volume instead of trying to answer her questions. "who are the red guys? ooo! that's not nice! woah that was mean! they get paid millions of dollars to do that you know (this one was said several times in a complaintive tone)"
...
ok, well if you dont like the game then don't watch it. simple.

i have a cold. and a sore throat. and im on my way to losing my voice.
it's not really any fun trying to watch a playoff game when it feels like your eyes are melting.
and what a shitty fucking crowd there was in detroit. CHEER! silence silence silence CHEER! silence silence silence. fucks sake, it was like watching a game in vancouver. wait til they play here, then you'll hear REAL cheering.

looks like i might be getting another pay raise too. something about the county council approving some wage hour thingy that says after 500 hours we get a certain amount of pay increase. if i think im right, which i might not be, i think it means i get another 6%. which isnt too shabby. if they lift the labourer start wage to over 12$ an hour then i'll be making close to 13$ for lab work and somewhere around 15$ for sitting on a machine and painting lines or cutting grass. fucking right i love my job lol.

i need to get out and hang out with people. its been like over a week since ive actually seen people other than my family. i should see if people want to go for lunch on sunday to watch game 2. my parents are going to some estate auction tomorrow so maybe i'll take a spin around and see who's home.

i still havent unpacked my clothes.
this cold sucks.

rip off fruit stands

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can I drive the vespa during the get away?

And I usually find that colds blow rather than suck, but maybe in Alberta it's different.

I see you've found your Tool song...delightful. I've only seen Maynard with A Perfect Circle, which Jeremy calls "Tool for your sister".

7:32 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

my sister doesn't like APC so he's wrong.
btw, there's a small venue Tool tour before they hit europe and they're hitting Toronto so if you can go I'd so GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I'll change that too "Tool For Your Sister*"

*Except PatZ's

Maybe in an imperfect world where nobody knew who Tool was...do you know how fast those tickets went??!

4:48 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

yeah...im thinking about joining ToolArmy so i dont miss out on tickets.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment