My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: forty six and two are just ahead of me

flickr twitter ghosts

16.4.06









that gas station sign is real. it was right next to our shitbox of a motel in kamloops.
im pretty well all unpacked. just got some laundry and stuff to wash and put away.
i start work at 7:30 in the morning on tuesday. i dont really mind the early start, at least i'll be doing something. plus i get like 2 extra weeks of pay this summer.
oooo, ok, Running Man is on. i havent sen it in years, so im going to go watch it.

forty six and two are just ahead of me

3 Comments:

Blogger Nate James said...

that sign seems almost dirty... but maybe i just have a sick mind

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy shit, I can't believe the price of gas out there.

That's all I can think of to say because my dog will not shut up.

3:12 PM  
Blogger MB said...

1.99 that is a deal and a half...where abouts was it again :P

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment