My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: take it apart now fall down real far

flickr twitter ghosts

20.4.06


that's the view out my window. spec-fucking-tacular.
i think i caught a cold. which is ironic cause it's really nice out here.
im also fairly certain that being outside and working is affecting my thought patterns cause now when i try to think of something to write all that comes to mind is "uuuh...buh.....uhhhh...."
FIGHT THE BUHs!!! AWAY WITH YOU!
tomorrow is friday then it's my first weekend at home. mayhaps the dad and i will head down to the badlands to do a little huntin for dem bones. no fucking way is he finding a skull before me.
i asked my mom to transfer me some more of my money i have saved up to pay for my soc class that im taking this summer and when she asked how much and i said 700$ and she went 700$?? it costs you 700$ TO TAKE A CLASS??? i thought it was pretty funny.
so...i get to sit around again tonight and wonder what to do.
let's see what other people are doing...

matt good concert
soaking up the sun on a tropical island
warding off the Black Death
shaking up nelson
admiring rick mercer
not hating NB
trying not to go crazy?
reading comics
making sparkles
template jockeying
sucking up the floor
hating hipsters
being motivating in ways that are more fun than kinesiology
being suave

and...im contemplating going to tim hortons...if i can find those gift certificates i had somewhere...maybe i'll go work on my bike instead...

take it apart now fall down real far

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Veni. Vedi. Vici!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...or was that the day I was admiring George Stroumboulopoulos...?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment