My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: fret for your latté

flickr twitter ghosts

17.4.06




i start work at 7:30 tomorrow morning. i'll probly get to sit around a lot tomorrow and drink coffee and fill out forms and stuff.
it was cold here today...i hope it's not tomorrow, cause cold work is noooooo fun. nope.
plus we have to take the trcuk in for a tune up cause one of the bearings in the alternator is going. and of course i get to drive the truck to work still and hope it doesn't blow up in my fucking face this week.
hopefully the soc class im taking distance ed this summer will keep me busy after work cause i need something to keep me busy. otherwise i have to put up with trying to find something to do.
i still have to hang up all my clothes, so im still living out of a suitcase and box.
i probly wont put those away for like a month or so.
im glad i start work this quick cause otherwise id get pretty sick of sitting around here and wish i was at english bay just putzing around. but i like my job here, so now i can be glad that i can go there all day and just turn my brain off.
ok, im hitting a total dead end thought wise. my brain is just going numb.
like it's almost to the point where im just staring at the screen for no reason and not doing anything but stare and then realize that like 20 minutes have gone by.
i'll bring my camera sometime this week and take som pics of all the shit i have to do. which wont amount to much.
i get slurpees for free sometimes.
im gonna go watch south park now. because my brain is lethargic and bored.

fret for your latté

3 Comments:

Blogger Joni Morris said...

Ah, how quick the transition from university to back home. I'll be doing the same in about a week. Enjoy your summer!

11:55 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I'm sad. no summer for me yet. boo hoo.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Um...Mr. Cruise...can you please come out of the closet?"

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment