My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: you were going to use pudding as a massage oil?

flickr twitter ghosts

22.1.06


so i walk into everett's room and my first thought is: 'wtf is with the huge fucking mess?'
my second thought was 'why the fuck is stevie naked with everett on top of her?
it was pointed out to me today that i've been fatigued and mopey lately.
i decided that when i wake up tomorrow i'm going to not be fatigued and mopey.
people said they want fun pat back. i want fun pat back.
tomorrow fun pat will come back.
unless when i run windows update my computer fucks up royally and i get mad at it. then maybe fun pat will be back on tuesday.

current mood: "By Yourself" by Audioslave

you were going to use pudding as a massage oil?

1 Comments:

Blogger EJ said...

cease and desist ?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment