My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: sinking ships on sandbars sail slowly

flickr twitter ghosts

22.1.06


i feel drained today. physically and mentally. it's like someone turned a tap on and it all my energy and thought capacity just slipped on out. i got more sleep than the last few days last night but it wasn't good sleep. maybe fatigue is slowly taking over.
the Rez Fambly came over and made dinner in my kitchen last night while i was up here zoning out. and then i went down and found vicki was here too. havent seen her in about a week so that was cool.
and then i went downstairs and sat on the floor and people kept telling me to go to bed. so i took some advil. and vicki told me not to die and i didn't.
my sister went out with some new people at home last night and apparently hit it off with this EMT guy. he gets bonus points cause he asked her "if your brother doesn't mind can i call you?"
dude, it's not me you have to worry about. tis the father figure.
i'm annoyed that as soon as i got back here from christmas it's like all the drive i had at the end of last semester about getting shit done this time has just evapourated. i've hit so many ups and downs in the last week that i'm not even sure where one starts and one ends.
when i was sitting on the floor last night when everyone was over there was lots of noise and i was getting confused and i had to sit down and i was like "my brain needs time to start working still" and vicki was like "if that's still going on maybe you should have that looked at."
maybe.
the scientologists tried to nab me yesterday when we were over in Lonsdale. but they didn't have scientologits posters up. an old guy was like "free stress test?" and he wouldn't let up and i looked over and was like "OMG! THE JOHN TRAVOLTA MACHINE!! FUCK!!! ESCAPE!!!"
coherence seems to be meaningless today.
fish a fish a fishy oooooh.
i need a break from life but i've hardly started.
today is sunday though. i'm not religious at all. my sundays consist of going to my aunt and uncle's, laying on the couch, talking about random stuff with my uncle, watching mythbusters and eating. today i think the couch will serve as nap central. i usually feel a bit better after sundays.
in my last few posts i've been noticing a regression in how i'm writing them.
maybe i should have that looked at.

current mood: "Tratem" by Epsilon Machine

sinking ships on sandbars sail slowly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment