My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: float like a feather

flickr twitter ghosts

31.12.05


it's new years eve. i'm in london ontario. i'm having really strange feelings of disassociation and at the same time a childlike curiousity to go and wander around the town.
i think later today i'll book a flight up to ottawa for the 4th.
i miss vancouver.
i'm glad to be here visiting my best friend, but i miss my vancouver ppl a lot right now.
i'm going to call vicki tonight to say happy new year cause i can't give her a new years hug or anything.
ok, i need food, maybe it'll stave off this lamentation and let my inner curious george wake up more.

current mood: an odd mix of "Photograph" by Nickleback and "Creep" by radiohead

float like a feather

2 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

that mix half makes me want to kill.

nickleback = homicidal urges

11:42 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

it's sad that they used to not suck.
now they just make me scream in pain.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment