My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: I Just Made You Up

flickr twitter ghosts

22.12.05

much as i feel compelled to post everyday, since i arrived at home i've felt strangely detached from blogging. so this is just a heads up that most likely i'll be lagging in the posting in the next two weeks. i'll try not to, but there's only so much i can do to avoid getting told by mom to get the fuck off the computer and go do something.

current mood "Only" by NIN

I Just Made You Up

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Considering that you've limited yourself to talking about how school sucks and your love of firearms, I personally would like to thank your mother.

But since your home I'm going to have to yell...

THANK YOU PAT'S MOM!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

LOL well said. I just realized something, I do believe last night was the first time in four months that you and I had a conversation that wasn't heavy on the 363. I'm impressed.

1:22 PM  
Blogger EJ said...

... this is why i dont talk to pat about school. just sex drugs, rock & or roll. actually we really only talk about rock & roll. wierd.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment