My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: follw me into the desert as desperate as you are

flickr twitter ghosts

29.12.05


last night in town. parent's anniversary. we had crab.
today just seemed to fucking drag on endlessly. i'd have much rather that it decided to zip by at a nice quick pace. i did manage to go see ally's new place and say bye. the one thing i think i'm going to regret the most about leaving this time is that i didn't get to hang out with her as much as i would have liked.

my dad's putting together a 1000 piece Red Green puzzle two feet to my right as i type this.

he just got another piece to fit.

i feel pretty tired and i should go to bed since i have to get up at 4am, but i know i'll probly end up laying on the couch hoping that mythbusters is on or something and not go to sleep til about 1. and i can't sleep on planes. so here's hoping i can find coffee easily enough.

ok, time to go sit on the couch.

current mood: "Burden in my Hand" by Soundgarden

follw me into the desert as desperate as you are

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexy said...

Wonderful picture!
I don't even remember the last time I had crab in something other than a dip.

9:08 PM  
Blogger PatZ said...

yeah, we hadn't had it for a few years. hooooly tasty!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment