My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: All The King's Horses

flickr twitter ghosts

16.12.05


i don't think my brain has quite grasped the notion that i'm finished exams yet. it woke me up at 7am, at which point i told it to shut up and sleep in til at least 7:30.
today i've managed to write all my christmas cards, put them in the mail, play lots of guitar, clean my room, and watch both How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas. and it's only 12:30.
vicki gets back today! yay! i think her plane lands in about an hour. i told her i'd make her jet lag tea. i'm not sure if there's such a thing, but whatever.
i have two bottle rockets on my desk. i'm kind of tempted to shoot them off my balcony...
it's kind of weird to think that i'm half done my fourth year of university.
also, i have the words "Kenny Loggins" stuck in my head.

current mood: "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big & Rich

All The King's Horses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment