My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Dear Kinesiology Textbook

flickr twitter ghosts

15.12.05


i'm glad to see that after i finished my exam you had a chance to get to know Mr. Hunting Knife.
thus the obvious loathing of this class becomes obvious to all those who ask "was it really that bad?"
my wanting to throw a match on it in the BBQ pit was frowned upon.
i are done the semester now. i are going to go eat. i are going to sleep in.
i still have to do my happy dance. maybe after i eat. my exam sucked out my energy.

current mood: "Gamelan" by Epsilon Machine

Dear Kinesiology Textbook

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I suspected that I would find some sort of photo pf a massacred KIN text. I plan on doing similar to my 371 books although I have a fireplace for the purpose.

YAY to being done.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment