My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Is That a Live Monkey?

flickr twitter ghosts

12.12.05


i got up at 7am this morning. i dont remember the last time i got up that early.
my exam was in some godforsaken bomb shelter of a room in the education building. i think it went pretty well. took me about an hour to finish.
now i get to spend three days studying for Kinesiology...yay shitty electives...

i went to Metro(Metero)Town and Lougheed after to do some more shoppin til i droppin, and get a hair cut. you can see the haircut. you can't see what i bought. unless you want to see the stamps i bought. stamp collector weirdo...

current mood: "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang ...which happened to be the song stuck in my head while i was writing my exam...

Is That a Live Monkey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment