My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Why Is It In A Room I've Never Heard Of?

flickr twitter ghosts

11.12.05

tomorrow morning i have my first final. it's really not that scary. it's just annoying as hell that it's at 8:30 in the morning in a building i've never been in.
23 hour quiet hours are also annoying because it means not being able to blast my traditional pre-exam slipknot to psych myself up to write it.

here's my homage to a great movie of the 90s.

current mood: "The President's Penis is Missing" by Drive By Truckers

Why Is It In A Room I've Never Heard Of?

1 Comments:

Blogger NVUS said...

hey dude you should throw me on your blogroll .. www.mediumdoubledouble.blogspot.com .. if you like that is .. blaw! school in january

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment