My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: you're going in the window, yeah you are

flickr twitter ghosts

10.10.08


autumn search
Originally uploaded by hkvam
tonight we're having Turkey Night because my sister has to work nights next week.
tomorrow I get to get up at 5am for what I think is one of the few truly sacred things I have. watching the sunrise over a cold farm field and waiting for the day to get started.
everyone has something that's sacred to them, maybe not in a holy sense or whatever, but it's that thing that occupies a place in their mind that can't ever be replaced. i look forward to this for 364 a year.
not everyone understands how a sunrise broken by shotgun shells but they don't have to. it's not theirs to understand. I think that's the good thing about having something important in life that you spend so much time looking forward too, you're really the only person in the world who needs to understand it.

you're going in the window, yeah you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment