My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Dhaka Boatman

flickr twitter ghosts

26.2.08


Dhaka Boatman
Originally uploaded by David Hall Photography
i keep having these little moments of realization about how little time there is until I leave this summer. I'm hoping that by the end of the week JR will tell maggie and I when we need to be in Dhaka so I can finally book a flight.
all last week i was so busy getting stuff done that I'd hardly thought about it. but now I think bit by bit I'm getting more and more used to the idea I get to be directly involved with shaping a developing country, maybe in small ways, but they still count.
It's also kind of strange that a lot of people ask me what im going to buy there because it's so cheap. look, i'll admit that I'm not going there with the attitude of not remotely taking that opportunity to get a hold of things I could otherwise not afford for a long time here, but still, the point is to go and help people, not just help myself.

and that will do for my late night rant. sleep has caught up to me.

Dhaka Boatman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment