My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: allow myself to introduce myself

flickr twitter ghosts

16.10.07

there's a table set up in the food court downstairs that's piled with free samples of those new oh henry pro candy bars. yes. a table full of healthy candy bars.

it gets better.

a table piled with 'healthy' candy bars, being handed out by a big fat girl.

it's just funny enough to let me momentarily forget the fact that my methods assignment is now going to be reworked in it's entirety, again, away from a public opinion survey on the use of nuclear power in peace river to a case study design examining conditions of acceptance or rejection for nuclear plant proposals around the world in order to determine the likelyhood of acceptance of proposals in canda....and take a breath.

this table squeaks.

allow myself to introduce myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment