My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: employee's signature

flickr twitter ghosts

28.8.06

oh copy and paste how i heart thee...

outlaw (side bar link) has tagged me to play along, after herself being tagged by corrupthockeyfan. I have to list 8 things people (more likely bloggers) don't know about me and then tag 6 people with no tag backs to participate. I have nothing to blog about so here goes:

1 - i pretty much let my room get piled up in clutter until it's a physical hazard to walk through it until i get annoyed enough tripping over shit before i clean it. and then after i clean it i get annoyed if any clutter shows up and clean it right away but then i get bored of doing that and it all starts over again.

2 - the most wine ive ever had is half a glass. it makes me gag and want to puke hardcore and i hate it so much.

3 - i bought a thing of Fructis hair gel like three years ago and it's stil not empty and its only a 150mL thing.

4 - i had a mullet for my grade 12 grad.

5 - i have never weighed more than 138lbs in my entire life and im 6 feet tall.

6 - one year for my birthday my aunt bought me the first Backstreet Boys cd and i kept it for a year before realizing that they sucked.

7 - in grade 9 in my homeroom we didnt have desks, we had long tables built into the wall and it was the science class so there were power outlets in the tables and i sat at the front (assigned seating even IF i was the resident geek) and the class stereo was plugged in on the table i was at and one day when we had a sub teacher in and we were doing an activity i started to wonder what would happen if i pulled out the stereo cord half way and touched it. it hurt.

8 - pretty much everyone i know says im weird in a good way and that i should either be a crazy eccentric university professor or do voices for cartoons because i make strange voices a lot.

weeeeeeee that was fun wasnt it.

i taaaaaaaaaaaag.

Marnie.
Pat.
Other Pat.
Barbara.
Foxxy.
Pitt.

have two days of work left.
i am going to start packing tonight because i can do that while i watch dvds.
i also have Sam Roberts stuck in my head.

employee's signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment