My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: to the point of stable glue

flickr twitter ghosts

8.7.06



i bought the Raconteurs cd today.

holy fuck, seriously, go out and buy that cd right fucking now!!! if you think Steady as She Goes is a good song you'll love this album. im practically addicted to Broken Boy Soldier and Together.

so i got my ass in gear and started this second essay. "Do you think that a conceptual distinction between 'sex tourism' and 'romance tourism' is justified?" yes. yes i do.
this is going to be a killer essay. i got that killer essay vibe flow feeling mojo going. it's just rolling out of my head oh so nicely! how can you argue about a topic like this when you find supporting articles with the title "How my Dick Spent its Summer Vacation". you cant. from start of research to halfway done it took me like 4 hours, so i think i might shelve it for the night and finish it tomorrow. as long as it's postmarked by friday im good. if i really wanted to i could finish it by midnight, but i dont want to.

my sister is leaving for montreal for six weeks tomorrow morning. gotta leave for the airport at like 6:30 in the am. fucking early flights... the only time i like early flights is if it happens in october and it gets me home early enough to get my shit in my room, get on my cammo and hit the road for some waterfowlage. my uncle and cousin are looking to come out for thanksgiving this year so that there'll be the four Zboys all together for the first time. my parents and sister are stoked about going to vegas for christmas. im stoked for thanksgiving. less so for vegas cause i'll be surrounded by everything i've come to learn to despise through my classes.

italy is going to wipe the floor with france tomorrow.

tomorrow we also get the big black lab who decided to bark me away from the front door for a week while his owners are away. real fun. maybe i'll teach him a new trick and it'll be "jake, sleep all day."

to the point of stable glue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment